Pneumatic ball valve is a common control element. Here is an introduction to the use and advantages of pneumatic ball valve.
Pneumatic ball valve is evolved from plug valve. It has the same 90 degree rotation action. The difference is that the plug body is a sphere with a circular through hole or passage through its axis. Its working principle is to make the valve unblocked or blocked by rotating the valve core.
Pneumatic ball valve has light switch, small size, and it can be made into a large caliber. The seal is reliable, the structure is simple, the maintenance is convenient, and the seal surface and the spherical surface are often in the closed state. It is not easy to be eroded by the medium, so it is widely used in various industries. Pneumatic ball valve and plug valve belong to the same type of valve, but its closing part is a ball. The ball rotates around the center line of the valve body to open and close.
The pneumatic ball valve is mainly used to cut off, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium in the pipeline.
1. The fluid resistance is relatively small, and the resistance coefficient is equal to the pipe section of the same length.
2. Simple structure, small volume and light weight.
3.It is tight and reliable. At present, the sealing surface material of ball valve is widely used in plastic, with good sealing performance, and also widely used in vacuum system.
4. It is easy to operate and it can be open and closed fast. It only needs to rotate 90° from full open to full close, which is convenient for remote control.
5. The maintenance is convenient, the structure of pneumatic ball valve is simple, the sealing ring is generally movable, and the disassembly and replacement are relatively convenient.
6. When the valve is fully open or closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat shall be isolated from the medium. When the medium passes through, the corrosion of the valve sealing surface will not be caused.
7. It can be widely used, ranging from several millimeters to several meters in diameter, from high vacuum to high pressure.
8. The power source of pneumatic ball valve is gas, generally 0.2-0.8mpa pressure, which is relatively safe. If the pneumatic ball valve leaks, the gas can be discharged directly compared with the hydraulic and electric ones, which has no pollution to the environment. It is of high safety.
9. Compared with the manual and turbine ball valves, the pneumatic ball valve can be configured with large caliber. (the manual and turbine ball valves are generally under DN300 caliber, and the pneumatic ball valve can reach DN1200 caliber at present.)
Pneumatic ball valve has been widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, power generation, papermaking, atomic energy, aviation, rocket and other departments, as well as people's daily life.