Electric ball valve is an important actuator in industrial automation control system. It rotates around the valve stem in line with the valve disc movement. The port of valve seat varies in direct proportion to the disc stroke. As a pipeline element for industrial automation process control, it is mainly used to cut off or connect the medium in the pipeline, and can also be used for flow regulation and control. Next we will explain the relevant knowledge in detail!
1. Non metallic parts shall be taken out of the cleaning agent immediately after cleaning, and shall not be soaked for a long time.
2. After cleaning, it shall be assembled after the cleaning agent on the washed wall volatilizes (it can be wiped with silk cloth not soaked with cleaning agent), but it shall not be put aside for a long time, otherwise it will rust and be contaminated by dust.
3. The disassembled single parts can be cleaned by immersion. The metal parts of the disassembled non-metallic parts can be scrubbed with clean and fine silk cloth impregnated with cleaning agent (to avoid fiber falling off and adhering to the parts). During cleaning, all grease, dirt, accumulated glue, dust, etc. adhered to the wall must be removed.
4. New parts shall be cleaned before assembly.
5. During assembly, metal debris, fiber, grease (except those specified for use), dust, other impurities and foreign matters shall not be allowed to contaminate, adhere to or stay on the surface of parts or the inner cavity.
6. Only when the pressure around the ball valve is relieved can it be disassembled.
1. The sealing ring is made of PTFE and other elastic materials. This structure permits good sealing performance and the valve to be easily sealed , and the sealing capacity of the ball valve increases with the increase of medium pressure.
2. The valve stem seal is reliable. For the valve stem only rotates without lifting, the packing seal of the valve stem is not easy to be damaged, and the sealing capacity increases with the increase of medium pressure.
3. With the thrust bearing reducing the friction torque of the valve stem, long-term stable and flexible operation of the electric ball valve stem will be realized.
4. Anti-static function: a spring is set between the ball, valve stem and valve body to export the static electricity generated in the switching process.
5. Low flow resistance. The ball valve has the lowest flow resistance among all valves. Even the reduced diameter ball valve has a very low flow resistance.
6. As PTFE and other materials have good self-lubrication and small friction loss with the ball, the service life of the ball valve is long.
7. The lower mounted valve stem and the convex step of the valve stem head prevent the valve stem from ejecting. If the valve stem seal is damaged by fire, a metal contact can be formed between the convex step and the valve body to ensure the valve stem seal.